Main Street, Port Charlotte, Isle of Islay, PA48 7TU.
From 1st November to 31st March our dinner, bed & breakfast rate is £165 per person, per night call us to book on 01496 850360
|High Season 2024
May to September
(Includes New Year - 29 Dec-2 Jan)
|Mid Season 2023
April and October
|Low Season 2023/24
November to March
(excludes New Year - 29 Dec- 2 Jan)
|King/Double/Twin - £310||King/Double/Twin - £260||King/Double/Twin - £220|
|Single - £255||Single - £205||Single - £120|
|Family - £350||Family - £280||Family - £240|
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children’s cots/cribs.
- Children under 6 will stay free at all times, children over 6 and any additional adults will be charged at £60 per night based on a 2 adults already sharing.
- We welcome dogs to stay with us at an additional charge of £20 per night; unfortunately we are unable to allow dogs in any of our public areas.
New Year: 29th December 2023 – 2nd January 2024 - High season rates apply (£250, £295, £340)
Easter: Friday 29th March – Monday 1st April 2024 – High Season rates apply
Feis Ile: 24th May – 1st June 2024
- Bookings cancelled up to 14 days before arrival will receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled less than 14 days before arrival will be charged the full accommodation value.
- No shows will be charged the full accommodation value.
- We will be happy to discuss modifications should you wish to amend your dates of stay.
As we are an island location we respectfully remind you that travelling can be subject to adverse weather conditions from time to time which may affect the ferry or plane. We cannot be held responsible for travel delays due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances and therefore we strongly advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance to cover the eventuality of transport disruption.
If travelling by car and ferry, please book the ferry online at www.calmac.co.uk